Thursday, June 27, 2019
Goals of the day include:
Develop a shared understanding of how communities can redesign work environments to foster greater health and wellbeing.
Identify health in all policies (HiAP) and built environment efforts that would have the greatest impact at campus and departmental levels.
Identify steps we could take to embed health and wellbeing into daily decision making at UC Berkeley and to elevate healthy work environments to the level of a strategic goal for campus.
Internationally recognized keynote speaker Tony Buettner: Blue Zones - Learn How to Transform Your Community to Live Longer, Better
Julia Caplan: Program Director for California's Health in All Policies Task Force, a collaborative project between the Public Health Institute, the California Strategic Growth Council, and the California Department of Public Health.
Linda Rudolph: Founding Chair of California's Health in All Policies Task Force.
- Health in All Policies Slides
- UC Berkeley's Center for the Built Environment
- Haas School of Business - Chou Hall Built Environment
- Ted Talk: How To Live to be 100+
- Conference Report Summary
- If you would like to receive event materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check back for highlights from the summit.
This event is sponsored by University Health Services, Berkeley’s Interdisciplinary Center for Healthy Workplaces, Human Resources, and other partners.